Saturday, June 06, 2009

LIfe with 2!

Life has been really fun and yet really challenging the last 3 weeks. We welcomed our new little baby girl into the world on the 17th. Eisley Brinn weighed in at 7lb.11oz. and 19 3/4 inches long. She is perfect and in my opinion looks nothing like Addison. She has a full head of dark hair. I find myself just playing with it constantly. Joe can't help but give her a mohawk each time he holds her. Addi is adjusting really well and loves helping out with putting diapers in the trash and getting burb rags for me and giving her baths and changing her clothes.

We had another home birth and things went picture perfect. This time i was able to labor and deliver in a portable tub. It was awesome. I don't believe i will ever labor again without one. I have included some appropriate pics of our labor and little Eisley. Hope you enjoy!

Joe filling the tub!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

amazing counters
Drum and Bass